100% Chenin Blan
Sicily “Terre Siciliane” I.G.P. – White Wine
Grapes are harvested in early September with full ripening of the grapes
Grapes go through a 10 day long maceration process at controlled temperatures. Afterwards, the wine is refined 80% of the time in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% in oak tonneaux before being bottled.
Characteristics: Color is intense and bright. A rich and concentrated bouquet, recalling the intense aromas of the Mediterranean, such as peaches and honey that are intertwined with those of sweet jasmine flowers. This Mediterraneo contains a fresh, fruity and mineral taste.Tech Sheet